Goodbye advertising budgets, lists, traffic and all the other mundane stuff my email box is full of. I don't need it. I now have the QUANTUM SIDE.
Those of you who caught this blog will know that it previously had a heavy note of sceptism, if not sarcasm. As mentioned on my last posting, I am a changed man who has been humbled by the power of using the Quantum field in selling his business.
I still love to bits Tom Pauley and Penelope Pauley, particularly for making me realise I, like all of us, use the Quantum field all the time but ineffectually and inefficiently. In their hands I have learned how to be effective and efficient in a way I would never have realised or even discovered.
Armed with their teachings I have used the system to grow my business. Having been sceptical and using the system with the same degree of sceptism, I was amazed to turn around one day and find I have more work I can handle. You can find out more at http://www.richdreams.com/cmd.php?af=759489 (I know this is an affiliate link but I have grown to respect and believe in these systems so much I almost feel it is my duty to advertise them to the world). I still intend to post my results with this system, but with far more respect than I had before.
I still can't recommend enough the books of the Pauley's "I'm rich beyond my wildest dreams Iam Iam I am" and "Get the money, get the money, get the money". I have had first hand experience of the tools explained in these books working in fabulous ways. If you haven't got a copy - get one.
Having used and practised the Law of Attraction for a number of years I also know the problems people face trying to implement the various component parts. See my other blog for help at http://www.living-thesecret.blogspot.com/.
Will be back soon to update progress, but on a weekly basis rather than daily as I can't keep up with the fantastic advantages and benefits of this system.
1st April: Last week (as mentioned at the foot of this post) I promised a day by day account of the system and, a couple of days late, here it is. This stuff is a bit out-there so I rarely practice at weekends for fear of divorce (I'm not sure my Wife is ready for this stuff yet but she enjoys the benefits it brings) so this is week days only. Each session is usually performed about 8.00pm before I go home, which I don't think is ideal but I have nowhere private during the working day. I follow the Pauley's guidance to open the portal and reach out as instructed. Now I know this is sounding pretty weird already but believe me you are doing this everyday, I just do it more effectively.
Week 1
Monday - In the portal I contacted potential clients for all facets of my business. Also contacted companies for a new venture I'm getting underway to see if interested. Also spoke to old friend I would like to see again. Not a good session as, afterwards, I thought it unfocused, also I know I can't force a person to contact me, only ask.
Tueday - In contrast to Monday, and following a suggestion of the Pauleys, In the portal I reached out to the world to say hi and connect. Very peaceful and rewarding. 3 new clients today.
Wednesday - Still saying hi to the world and still peaceful and rewarding. Cash flow a bit slow lately so also reaching out in the portal to those who have sat on my accounts for a bit too long - collecting is another great benefit of this system.
Thursday - Another 2 new clients. Also had some positive feed back on new business I'm trying to get off the ground. Contacting potential clients in the portal and still trying to reach old friend. Feel very connected to them in the portal but they haven't yet called or contacted me.
Friday. Not directly connected to this system but part of the I'm Rich Beyond My Wildest Dreams I am I am I am book of the Pauleys. I wrote down as instructed I wanted a business interest in a particular type of company and, today, it was secured without a penny paid by me - very excited. Also 2 new clients. Will try to keep this working week log going.
9th September: Late again on posting this blog as very busy - which is great and proves to me that this system works. But more of that next week. Today I want to mention the incredible book of the Pauley's "Get The Money, Get The Money, Get The Money". Whenever I experience a cash flow problem with my business I reread this book and it never lets me down. I hesitate before saying it has some mystical powers but it never lets me down and money rolls in just when I need it most. Perhaps it just aligns me properly or makes me think in a different way, I really don't know. But what I do know is that you must - and I mean really must - get a copy. Try the link to http://www.thequantumsideoflife.com/ and you'll be able to track it from there.
19th September: I'm late on this post but having been looking forward to sharing it. Firstly you have to understand that in my country the Osprey is a very rare bird, about a 100 breeding pairs and very protected. I live by a river with a beautiful lake beside it which is always under threat of developement. Only 4 weeks ago, while enjoying walking around this lake I imagined an Osprey living there. Not only would this save the lake but I would also have the good fortune of seeing these magnificent birds. Imagine my unbounded joy of seeing an Osprey flying gracefully down the river to the lake. Now I realise the Osprey was only passing through on the way to Africa for the winter, but it turn up exactly where I had imagined it and where it had never been seen before. You make of it what you will, but I know what I think.
11th November: Haven' posted for awhile as I have been so busy - poor excuse I know - but I had to share this with you. About 6 months ago I thought it would be great to do some voice over work, so I did my training, made a demo and did my visualizations. Lo and behold, and out of the blue I received an invitation to talk about my current business on local radio. Now I know this is not exactly what I ordered, but it gave me airtime and allowed me to promote my business! Again you must make your own mind up. Thank you Douglas for your comments, nice to know someone reads these rambles.
4th December: Yesterday I revisited a log book provided with the course and was reminded I had forgotten to use some protocols that go with the system. Before entering the portal I went through the protocols and entered the portol to find an agency to use my voice...2 hours later I had a response, my first, an offer of voiceover work and it came just as described in the course. You should put aside your perception of reality and see what the Pauleys have to offer. I really can't begin to explain not only the advantages but there is so much more.
15th January: Hi. I'm a crap blogger and haven't updated for a while but a happy and prosperous new year to everyone. I will find time to give a better update soon but for now I just wanted to mention a very simple technique taught in the system which has been really uplifting to me. As a practice you are shown how to say "Hi" to the world and introduce yourself. Very simple. As a result people (women in particular) smile at me as they pass me in the street and will often say hello even though we've never met. Coming from a very reserved race that is quite a break through and one I can highly recommend.
19th March: As I've mentioned before - I'm a crap blogger. I was reminded of my poor neglected blog last weekend when I saw my Osprey (or a twin) on the same lake no doubt stopping off on the way back from Africa - still a fantastic and uplifting sight. Have lots to report (including a different method for doing the same thing that I stumbled across and will let you know how I get on with it) but I'll try and post more often. For the moment I can say that, for me, the Pauley's method is not only working very well indeed but is also a part of the day I really look forward to.
25th March:As mentioned in my last post I came across a different method to do the same thing, ie connect to someone or a group on a quantum level and pre sell my self or my services. This method envolves programming your mind before you fall asleep to wake up when you are connected to our target. This works well - too well as it turns out as I've been waking up 3 or 4 times a night. The moment I wake up I either wonder why the hell I've woken up and fall back asleep or feel a strong connection that I can't sustain. More practice I think but the Pauley method works better for me at the moment. Will try to do a day by day account next week.
2 comments:
"You make of it what you will, but I know what I think."
I think you saw an osprey. Absolutely. And sarcasm and skepticism are good, especially with a bit of irony thrown in the mix, they are all in my arsenal as well, but the quantum side is the fine side, no doubt about that. Reading what you have written here makes my day, and it is only 5 in the morning. I suppose I should get some sleep . . . a decent dose of lucid dreaming would certainly enhance this wonderful day that is soon to break.
-----------------------------
Funding Available For Anything, No Banks, No Loans, SEC-Verified"
Yes I know the secret - Its when you know something works. I know what you mean about the osprey. Many days I searched the right part of the lakes to see the Eagle but never did.
Once you know, you KNOW!
Post a Comment